Friday, June 30, 2006

she said, i think i'm going Boston
i think i'll start it over.




say hello to post bt2.

dinah, belle, me and da. and da &i, while the other 2 were busy with the roses..hahaha. the last pic is our implementation of..THREE LEAF CLOVERS! ._.

-


i wish people would stop telling me what i should be
i getting really confused.



and sometimes i wish you would still be here as my friend. just to be here for the whites the blacks and the in-between greys like you promised you would.





in dire need to watch mindless good chickflick (how can chickflick be good, you ask? read Twelfth Night and watch She's the Man).. yeayea i knw i wrote about high culture vs mass culture in my essay. and how the latter is debasing but .. we can all unearth this part of us.
okay whatever. rambling to myself at night.